This year’s event will be held at Arizona Science Center on September 29th from 8:30am to 2pm.
The summit will have in person and hybrid options for participants to engage in workshops, panels, presentations, and networking sessions to:
- Share best practices and resources for Arizona opportunities in STEM
- Build unique and diverse STEM networks online or in person
- Engage with Arizona Science Center Exhibits and Staff
- Discuss how we can work as a statewide connected STEM ecosystem
- Share suggestions to improve public STEM awareness and improve workforce readiness
- Experience activities for hands on learning and hybrid environments
- Watch LIVE science demonstrations and more!
Given social distancing regulations and space constraints, the number of exhibitor tables will be limited to 25. If you are interested to exhibit this season, please be sure to secure your space ASAP as we anticipate they will sell out quick! – register here.
The ACESA newsletter is published every now and then. To ensure privacy, the mailing list is administred by the MailChimp email service.